Introducing Myself | 10 Facts About Me

| On
June 06, 2017
featured image
Hi guys! Welcome to my first blog post. Eek. It's taken me awhile to get this post written (mainly due to these false nails), and I do get pretty nervous when I share anything I create, but I have to get over that hurdle eventually. 😟

So, since I'm terrible at talking about myself I've rounded up 10 random facts about yours truly! Here goes and I hope you enjoy.
  1. I am 28 years old and a Libra. 
  2. I have two cats with my boyfriend, and their names are Willow and Enzo.
  3. My boyfriend and I just bought our own house. It's going well so far, since we haven't killed each other. Yet. 
  4. I'm a huuuge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 
  5. I've always loved playing video games, and have played them since I was quite young. My favourite game is World of Warcraft, but I do enjoy playing others too. 
  6. I am a potty mouth. It's a problem, but I think it's too late to save me now!
  7. I love to eat. A lot. I actually ate a slice of chocolate cake while writing this post. 🐷
  8. Hot weather makes me cranky, so I’d much rather be cold any day.
  9. I'm not a big music fan. I'm more of a movie kind of girl. Horror to be specific. 👻
  10. I try my hardest with makeup and all that beauty stuff, but at the end of the day I suck at it!
That's all I have for today! I'm sure there will be more posts like this, as there's probably more than 10 things I can tell you about myself. I'm just so bad at this it'll take me some time. 😂

Please share a random fact about yourself in the comments below! I'd love to get to know you better. 

Thank you for reading! Have an awesome day. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment